1. Commitment to a multi-stakeholder partnership to strengthen the asylum capacities of the requesting States: support States engaged in the development of asylum law;
2. OFPRA could usefully share its expertise and best practices in the following areas:
– Expertise in the assessment of asylum applications and the exercise of protection: maintenance techniques, consideration of vulnerabilities, drafting of administrative decisions on asylum, country assessments, reconstitution of civil status documents, etc.
– Establishment management: training of agents in charge of eligibility for protection, ethics/integrity, quality control, statistical monitoring, etc.
– Organisational aspects: digitalization of procedures, data protection, etc.
3. Cour Nationale du Droit d’Asile (CNDA) could assist in developing the skills of judges and officials in charge of the application and implementation of refugee and asylum law.